- Cancellations – Entries are Non Refundable and Non Transferable from Person to Person
- Please be aware that ALL entries are non transferable and non refundable. Entries are good only for the year they are intended.
- Entries cannot be deferred from one year to the next and are non-transferable from person to person. This applies whether or not you may be injured, have moved, or any other reason. We cannot make any exceptions to this policy. Thank you for your understanding.
- If you cannot participate after you have registered, you may still pick up your shirt at the Expo on October 14, 2017.
- No medal will be mailed. No exception.
- Once we receive and accept your entry, you will not receive a refund if you cannot participate, you may not give or sell your race number to anyone else, and you may not transfer your entry fee to future races.
If you attempt to sell your race number, you may not be able to participant in future events.
- You must be in good health.
- You must show photo ID to receive your race number and timing chip.
- You must pick up your own race packet and race number at the Surf City 10 Expo.
- Race numbers are required to participate.
- Medals and/or shirts will not be mailed out. No exception
If you are already registered for the event, you may transfer or upgrade from one category to the other, AS LONG AS THERE IS STILL SPACE AVAILABLE in the race in which you want to transfer.
Upgrading to a longer distance
- Transfers from one distance to a longer one are NOT guaranteed.
- Email us at email@example.com to request your race transfer.
- NOTE: there will be a charge covering the difference between your initial payment and the currant half marathon price. Your bib may not reflect the change, depending on the date of the transfer, but the timing chip will be updated.
Downgrading to the 10K or to the 5K.
- Transfers from the 10K to the 5k OR from the 10-miler to the 10k (or 5K) NOT guaranteed and must be submitted prior to the event.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request your race transfer. There is a $15 administration fee. We are carefully monitoring all transfers in order to ensure the quality of our event.
- Your bib may not reflect the change, depending on the transfer request date but the timing chip will be updated.